OI Partners - Organizational Innovations, Inc. can help improve the effectiveness of your departments or work units by providing a variety of skill development programs to team members.
Team building programs can include skills such as problem solving, conflict management and group dynamics. Team members gain perspective by learning about interpersonal differences, communication styles and decision making for the benefit of the team and the larger organization.
It is becoming increasingly important that teams and workgroups, whether intact or ad hoc, function productively with a minimum of supervision and direction. This requires individual members to think independently but function smoothly as a unit. Team building skills help teams and workgroups identify common goals and adopt work processes, procedures and “ground rules” that will enable team members to define and achieve common goals.
Our work with teams includes:
- Assessment of both individual and group workstyles
- Creating ‘ground rules’ for decision making
- Providing tools for handling the inevitable conflicts
- Forming a team culture that allows for challenging the status quo
- An understanding of interpersonal dynamics and the value of diversity in team functioning
A better human experience... for a better business outcome.
Team members learn such skills as problem solving and conflict management and gain perspective by learning about interpersonal differences, communication styles and decision making.