Executive Coaching Process
In any coaching situation, properly defined goals and action strategies can provide clear pathways to success.
The executive coaching process raises the individual’s awareness of personal/professional assets and liabilities, and assists the individual in implementing formalized plans for achieving specific developmental goals.
At the completion of one of our coaching programs, you can expect your executives to have accomplished one or more of the following:
- Achieved an enhanced leadership style
- Achieved a clearer self-portrait and better understanding of the effects of one’s leadership style on others
- Learned how to transition into new areas of responsibility
- Acquired improved team building skills
- Improved skills for coaching and developing others within the organization
- Developed an action plan for continued leadership improvement
Our coaching process includes the following components:
- Establishes a clear basis and purpose for working with the individual and defines the roles and responsibilities of those engaged in the process
- Conducts a GAP analysis that:
- Utilizes assessment tools – includes skill-based, psychological and organizational testing, 360 instruments, and interviews within the relevant environment
- Identifies specific areas for development
- Aligns the individual’s capabilities with business needs
- Sets goals and action plans for change
- Provides closure to the process and outlines future actions
- Creates a follow up plan to assess continued improvement
A better human experience... for a better business outcome.
Executive coaching process
At the completion of one of our coaching programs, executives will have developed better leadership abilities on several levels.